Cyber Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Untold Tales of the Shinsengumi

2 posters

Go down

The Untold Tales of the Shinsengumi  Empty The Untold Tales of the Shinsengumi

Post by Cyber-Huntress Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:40 am

Frigid winter air swept through the city forcing its inhabits to stay inside to keep warm lest they freeze once they ventured outside. Along the rooftops a woman stood her right hand resting on the hilt of her sword as her sapphire eyes traced some commotion from down below. Some men were chasing what appeared to be a young boy through the streets, not too far off a slash of white caught her eye changing her focus for a split second, hand tightening on the handle as the rasetsu she was originally chasing after were closing in on the area the young boy and three men were at. It didn't take a prodigy to tell you it would be trouble if they were to meet. Loosening her grip Kimiko jumped down off the roof to meet up with Saito-san and Hijikita-san.
Cyber-Huntress
Cyber-Huntress
Admin

https://cyber-dreams.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Untold Tales of the Shinsengumi  Empty Re: The Untold Tales of the Shinsengumi

Post by Ninja of Destiny Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:58 am

''It looks like we're up for a big prize.''
Souji seemed to think this whole situation was amusing. He was looking in the direction Harada and Shinpachi had headed and smiled. I couldn't reprimand him because I also sensed something in the air. Saito was more quiet than usual, maybe he felt it too. His face was contemplative as he gazed up at the night sky. ''Something fun's bound to happen on a night like this.'' Souji spoke.
''Don't forget the not fun reason we're here . Shut your mouth and pretend you're working.'' I cut him off with a growl and a glare. As soon as those words had left my mouth Kimiko-san landed a few meters away from us. ''You've seen them? Where are they now?'' I asked. I wanted to find them as quick as possible. Then a scream ripped through the empty streets.
Ninja of Destiny
Ninja of Destiny

Back to top Go down

The Untold Tales of the Shinsengumi  Empty Re: The Untold Tales of the Shinsengumi

Post by Cyber-Huntress Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:16 pm

Turning her head sharply to her left she muttered out "Kurso..." Returning her attention to the others she spoke" We must hurry the rasetsu found a boy and two men" without any other notice she sprang forward darting into the night, Hijikita, Saito, and Harada following her.

Her heart pounded as she darted from shadow to shadow towards the last place she heard the scream come from, that scream belonged to either a young boy or a girl, she wasn't sure which she hoped she wasn't too late, apparently she wasn't as the familiar blue and white haori came into view a feral grin graced her features as her left hand drew her Katana "Hijikita-san what should we do? Kill them all or just the rasetsu?"
Cyber-Huntress
Cyber-Huntress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja of Destiny Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:48 am

Hijikata observed the scene before him and spoke.'' The Rasetsu are our main priority, we'll deal with any possible witnesses later''

''Ah, not fair Hijikata-san'' Okita complained before grinning and charging towards the Rasetsu ''Ah well, It's better that nothing.'' Saito said nothing and focused his attention on the other Rasetsu. The last Ronin on the scene fell and one of the Rasetsu turned his attention to the young boy who was huddled behind a stack of wood. Grinning wickedly the white-haired monster raised his sword ready to cut down the boy.

A scream echoed through the alley. A flash of silver and the sound of a blade hitting flesh.

With one quick motion Saito slid his blade out of the Rasetsu and sheathed his sword back in it's scabbard.
Ninja of Destiny
Ninja of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber-Huntress Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Slightly pouting Kimiko put away her sword with a soft click. "No boys are no fun..." Adjusting her haori she continued "I wanted to kill one." Coming to stand behind Hijikita, Souji, and Saito she observed the young boy hiding behind the wood looking as if he was going to pass out as Kijikita pointed his sword at him. 'Hm, I wonder...' her thought process trailed off as she studied the boy who was staring slightly dazed at Toshi. "Is he dead?" she asked bending slightly to peer at the brunette who promptly fainted or died of an unseen wound, who knew, only to notice no blood blossoming on the ground or clothes so it was safe to assume the boy passed out. Giving the boy a final once over she noticed something, his shoulders were much to rounded to be male, she noted that the baggy male clothes did help conceal it but as she was a woman she just knew these things, this boy was infact a young girl with a kodachi. Keeping these thoughts to herself she suppressed a smile as the three figured out what to do with 'her'

Last edited by Cyber-Huntress on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not enough detail)
Cyber-Huntress
Cyber-Huntress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja of Destiny Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:14 am

Seeing the that the boy had fainted Hijikata sheathed his sword in it's scabbard.
''That's unfortunate, it's no fun killing someone who's unconscious.'' Okita said with a hint of disappointment and Hijikata spun around abruptly. ''Souji, Our job is to protect the citizen of Kyoto, not to kill them.'' Saito knelt down next to the bodies of the fallen men and inspected them. ''There are no physical signs. Vice-Commander, what do you intend to do with the bodies?'' His voice was emotionless as always. ''Just strip off their jackets, Yamazaki-san should deal with the rest'' Hijikata knew it was a dirty job, but Yamazaki had never once complained. ''As for the boy'' Hijikata narrowed his eyes as he stared at the small form lying on the ground. ''We'll see what we do with him after we found out what he has seen.'' He turned to Kimiko ''Kimiko-san, could you go tell Shinpachi and Harada that we've have already dealt with the Rasetsu?''

Without waiting for a reply he bend down, picked the young boy up and slung him over his shoulder. He was pretty light. ''So you want to take the witness to the headquarters?'' It was clear that Okita was confused. Hijikata simply nodded.

''And now hurry up. We don't want anyone to see us here''
Ninja of Destiny
Ninja of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber-Huntress Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:11 am

Nodding Kimiko silently blended back into the shadows and made her way over to where Harada nad Shinpachi were still patrolling looking for the now dead rasetsu.  Coming up behind Harada she spoke " Harada-san, the ronin have been dealt with.." she thanked the darkness for covering her slight blush when she spoke to Harada, after a moments pause she continued " we also have seemingly picked up a witness, Hijikita has taken custody of the boy," girl her mind mentally corrected " and taken him back to headquarters for questioning."  After a fight to control her blush she stepped into the light of a small paper lantern looking at both of the men she spoke once more "Let us return and see what Toshi will do with this boy "  Turning around she started to make her way back to the compound, Harada and Shinpachi following.

Once back Kimiko returned to her room for a little peace and quiet, she knew she would be needed once the girl woke up and the others started questioning her. Knowin she wasnt going to get any sleep this night she grabbed the book she was reading earlier and picked up where she last left off, her mind disappearing into a world of romance she wished that could belong to her and Harada.
Cyber-Huntress
Cyber-Huntress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja of Destiny Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:37 am

The brunette slowly opened her eyes, blinking rapidly when she saw that she was not in her own room, in her own bed. Wanting to stand up the young girl tried to move her arms, but to no avail. Remembering the previous night she then realized that she was bound and gagged.''Hmmmf....'' The person who tied her up sure had some skill in tying ropes and she could only wriggle around a bit, messing up the sheets in progress. Frustrated she stopped moving and laid her head down. ''I can't find father like this! How do I get out of here?''
At that moment the Shoji door slid open revealing a middle-aged and kind looking man.''Ah, so you're awake.''

''Hmmmff!''

''Don't worry I'll untie you.'' The man spoke as he made his way over to the bound girl. ''Souji tied you up pretty well, it must have been rough.'' His tone was concerned and gentle but the brunette kept her guard up. leaving only her hands tied he spoke gesturing to the gag. ''You can remove that.'' Taking it off the girl turned to man, her eyes big with confusion. ''Umh....Who are you? Where am I?''
The man gave a kind smile ''I am Genzabura Inou, and this is the Shinsengumi headquarters.'' The girl's eyes widened even more ''S-Shinsengumi?'' The man laughed ''Don't worry, these men are actually really kind, they have discussing what to do with you since sun rise.'' The girl felt a lump in her throat, what if they decided to kill her?

''Now if you would follow me, on our way I'll tell you a bit about the captains.''
Ninja of Destiny
Ninja of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber-Huntress Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:52 pm

As the sun started to rise a knock sounded at her screen. “Yes?” she spoke putting down her second book since coming back from patrol. “Kondou- san is requesting all the captains to meet in the meeting  room to discuss what happened last night.”  a male voice spoke through the soji screen. Closing her book with a small sigh Kimiko stood up grabbed her sword and headed towards the door. “Alright, I will be there shortly.”  The crisp morning air felt refreshing against her skin as she softly padded  down the hallway  towards the others.

Giving a quiet knock followed by a “please excuse the intruption” Kimiko slid open the soji screen to reveal everyone but the girl seated around the room quietly waiting to start. Silently making her way to a back corner she sat down near Harada, Shinpachi, and Heisuke waiting.  Minutes later the door slid open again revealing the girl and  Genzabura, quietly watching she didnt say a word as Souji teased her with Saito reprimanding him for it. She did stiffen a little bit as Heisuke called the young girl an 'it' before commenting on her shape. 'You would be too if you were a girl' she thought slightly annoyed. Much to her annoyance Harada, Shinpachi, and Heisuke all started to fight near her, grabbing her kodachi she jabbed the end of it into Heisuke's side with a look that said 'Shut your mouth before I do it for you'
Cyber-Huntress
Cyber-Huntress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja of Destiny Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:21 pm

''Eh! Kimiko-san don't look like at me like that, it's scary! Why do you always-'' Heisuke could not finish his sentence as Hijikata interrupted him. ''Shut it, you all sound like a bunch of children.''  Suddenly the room grew quiet. Kondou was the first one to turn to the witness and speak. '' Oh, my apologies. I haven't introduced myself. I am Isami Kondou, Chief of the Shinsengumi.'' His eyes were kind. ''Toshi over there is the commander, and Sannan is our colonel.''

''Kondou-san, why are you telling him this?'' Hijikata said eyeing the brunette from the corner of his eyes. ''Oh, is it a bad idea?'' Kondou asked surprised. ''Unless you want the kid to know all our secrets.'' Nagakura replied. Harada glanced at Kondou. ''But it's not like telling our names will hurt.''
The chief perked up at hearing Harada's words. ''Ah, let's get back to business. Saito, can you run through last night's events?'' Kondou's glance moves to Saito, who nodded and spoke.'' last night we encountered some Ronin. They drew steel, so we fought. Some of our men subdued them, but in doing so exposed their failure.'' He turned to look at the boy.

Last edited by Ninja of Destiny on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : They see still see her as a boy and I typed girl instead of boy. ^^;)
Ninja of Destiny
Ninja of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber-Huntress Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:30 am

Kimiko quietly listened as the boy 'girl' her mind corrected, plead that she didn't see anything. Slightl frowning she spoke up, her voice cutting through the tense atmosphere.

"She's lying but she's also telling the truth. Saito, Hijikita, Souji you three and I know that she saw the ronin but also remember she passes out after Hijikita pointed his sword at her."

Hijikita's gaze narrowed at the word she "Just what are you saying Kimiko? That this boy is infact a female!?"

With all eyes waiting on Kimiko's answer there was a tense atmosphere hanging in the room. Deciding that a short and to the point was the best answer she could give she spoke once more.

"Indeed-" turning to the girl she asked in a semipolite tone but with the edge of steel she was known for. "You girl. What is your name?" All eyes turned to the girl in the center of the room waiting on her anwer.
Cyber-Huntress
Cyber-Huntress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja of Destiny Fri May 09, 2014 10:28 am

''...Uhm...I-I...'' The brunette felt all blood drain from her face, their staring eyes made her nervous. But worst of all, they knew. She had thought that she had done her best to conceal her gender, but it seemed like she had failed. But was that a bad thing? That they had found out? The girl hadn't thought of any consequences yet.

She mustered up all her courage and answered. " M-My name is Yukimura Chizuru...and I-'' Before she could finish her sentence one of the captains interrupted. ''Well, she claims to be a girl but where's the proof?''

''P-Proof?''

''What, isn't it obvious enough for ya Shinpachi? Or would you feel better if we strip her down and see for ourselves?''

before Chizuru could even protest Kondou shot up and slammed his fists down on the floor. ''No! I won't allow it! The bare skin of a girl will not be shown under this roof! Even suggesting such a thing is preposterous!'' His eyes shot fire and a pink tint dusted his cheeks.

''Oi, I was just joking...'' Harada said rubbing his neck in embarrassment. ''And you know I would never do such a thing.'' He added.

''Now we're done with the nonsense!'' Hijikata spoke stern. ''Well..'' He stared at the girl. ''What where you trying to say?''
Ninja of Destiny
Ninja of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber-Huntress Wed May 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Right before Kondou slammed his fist on the floor Kimiko stood up, moving behind Harada then proceeded to whack him hard across his head, as fierce look of anger in her eyes.

"Joking or not, you know that is impolite let alone distasteful Harada-san." Moving around him as Hijikita once more spoke to the girl Kimiko took a place near Chizuru, just on the other side of Sannan knowing she would be seen by her. Ignoring the looks she was receiving from everyone else in the room.

Tucking her arms back into the sleeves of the male Kimono she pilfered off of Saito, her swords resting neatly beside her, her attention returned to the girl 'no, Chizuru' her mind corrected waiting on an answer.
--------------------

By now Kimiko was developing a headache, Souji was well, being Souji by suggesting they kill her since she 'saw' the ronin and Heisuke, Shinpachi, and Harada or the Baka trio she now called them in her head started to accuse her of even helping the rebels. Too annoyed to even speak that she saw Chizuru running from the rebels, Kimiko kept silent. After what seemed like a lifetime Hijikita ordered the girl to be taken away. A small developing aura of anger surrounding her, Kimiko stood up, wandering to the door, snagging the girls arm as she passed dragging her out, ignoring the protests and pleading from her.

Once outside she let up on the grip but not enough to make it easy for Chizuru to escape. "You know struggling will only make it worse." she told the smaller girl. Reaching the room Chizuru was help captive she slid the door open and pushed her inside watching as the girl stumbled and fell to the floor.

"I would advise you prepare for the worst, should it come to that." with that Kimiko closed the door and returned to the meeting room her headache now in full swing and it showed on her face as she returned to her spot next to Sannan.
Cyber-Huntress
Cyber-Huntress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja of Destiny Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:00 pm

As soon as Kimiko had left to bring the girl to her room Heisuke and Nagakura were laughing with malicious pleasure, effortlessly enduring the annoyed look Harada gave them. ''Sano, you just got scolded big time! I never thought I would ever be able to see Sano getting smacked by a woman.'' The youngest male said and Nagakura commented. ''And I thought I was bad with women, Kimiko seemed really pissed.'' The other captains-except for Okita- remained silent and watched as Harada grumbled something by way of response. It took a few moments for the laughing men to collect themselves. ''Alright, alright, the fun's over now.'' Hijikata spoke, clearly annoyed by childishness that they were displaying. As Kimiko was back again Hijikata rubbed his temples.'' Now we've got to discuss what to do with the girl.''
Ninja of Destiny
Ninja of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyber-Huntress Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Sending a silent glare to the laughing duo Kimiko turned her attention to Hijikita before speaking still annoyed with the trio in the corner. "Hijikita, as far as I am concerned she poses no threat to us or anyone else for that matter." Giving the room a once over she continued noticing she had everyone's attention. "Souji, I was there I saw her getting chased by three men and the failed ones just happened to run into her." she recalled staring at souji for suggesting to kill her earlier. "As I was saying she is a young girl from her demeanor she couldn't hurt a fly, besides I could use another girl around here with this house full of perverted" she glared at Harada "men."  Glancing around she started to tune everyone else out until everyone stared at her. "Nani?" she asked looking at everyone. "Can you go retrieve the girl please?" Kondou asked.

Silently getting up and making her way out the door she hit her katana slightly making it whack Harada as she passed, snickering to herself as she left herself out she allowed herself a glance back to see Heisuke and Shinpachi laughing at Harada. Passing though the hallways she came to a stop at hr room and slid open the door only to see that she was gone. "the hell...." she muttered before looking around the hallways trying to find the girl. Spotting her she clapped her hand on her shoulder "Where the hell do you think you are going?!?" her calm voice asked.

"Please let me go there are things I still need to do!" she cried struggling in her grasp. Letting her go Kimiko turned around with a short and to the point "Follow me" back to the room the others were in. Returning to the room with a short "Excuse the interruption" the two females entered the room filled with men, the younger sat back in the middle while the older took her place beside Sannan.
Cyber-Huntress
Cyber-Huntress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum